Friday 15 August 2014

Cleaning in progress

Started to clean the model and just noticed that the top part of the stadium, the top side walk way is too wide and now I have to narrow it in all the stadium.
I will narrow it as I clean and divide the stadium parts by materials. Like this, having the following materials from top to bottom:
- white plastic
- blue plastic
- blue metal
- yellow concrete
- blue concrete
- stairs (different component)
- white concrete
This is only a part of the stadium, peluza A, need to do the same for peluza B, tribuna B, A and 0.
This is how it used to look before cleaning, I already have a saved copy for this as it is complete, but I will have to split all the stadium sections by materials for easier import.
Also another view on the latest add-ons (window and fence and the fantasy solution for the back of the main stand)
Yeah.. stairs.. that`s my final solution for the gap...
And finally this nice render.. a bonus :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment